This sunshine smoothie uses a mixture of citrus fruits and mango, with a lovely bitter flavour coming from the grapefruit. An excellent cleansing juice and a great healthy way to start the day. Serves 2
- 4 Oranges
- 2 Grapefruit
- 1 Mango
- 2 tsp Raw Bee Pollen (excellent for energy, but could use honey or agave nectar if vegan)
- 1tbsp Linseed mix (e.g. Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts and Co-Enzyme Q10)
- Half a Lime
- Squeeze the oranges and grapefruit
- Add the juice and bits to a blender along with the mango, removing the skin and stone.
- Add the bee pollen, linseed mix and half a lime and blend.